Thank you for your interest in joining our staff team here at The Blue Coat School. This is where you can find out information about our current vacancies.
The Blue Coat School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to satisfactory references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK being received and a satisfactory enhanced disclosure being obtained from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
You can expect investment in your professional development as well as a benefits package that includes access to the teachers’ pension scheme (for teachers) / local government pension scheme (for support staff).
- Headteacher (closing date: Thursday 30 January 2020 at 12pm)
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and inspirational leader who can demonstrate outstanding skills, knowledge and success to build on the school’s solid foundations, whilst bringing fresh approaches and ideas to develop the school further as it gives consideration to a future application to become a sponsor academy and multi academy trust.
We know we are an outstanding school however, we want to be better and this post represents a fantastic opportunity to ensure this outstanding school continues to go from strength to strength in:
- Developing and implementing strategies to effectively raise standards and continually improve student attainment.
- Confidence, empathy and a clear focus on building a healthy workplace culture to benefit the development and well-being of staff and students.
- Experience in building supportive and collaborative working relationships.
- Success in developing and maintaining a range of productive partnerships.
If you feel you can take The Blue Coat School to the next level, we look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: Group 7 (ISR subject to negotiation)
Closing date for applications: 12pm, Thursday 30 January 2020
Interview dates: Monday 24 and Tuesday 25 February 2020
All shortlisted candidates will also be required to undertake an assessment activity during w/c Monday 10 February
To request an application pack or for further information please contact our Director of Resources, Mrs Alison Hughes on 0151 733 1407 ext 205 or at email@example.com.
Visits to the School are welcomed.