We are seeking to appoint a Caretaker to join our Site Team.
This role will involve working a shift system between the hours of 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday. The postholder may be required to work additional hours to support school events.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To act as a key holder and ensure that the school is unlocked promptly in the morning and locked at the end of the day and secure.
- Supporting the team to ensure the school estate is safe, secure and well maintained.
- Undertake general caretaking and maintenance duties eg, changing lightbulbs, collecting waste and refuse, making repairs, decorating, maintaining the school grounds, porterage.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as own initiative
- Be self motivated, reliable & conscientious
- Have a range of skills and experience appropriate to the post
- Have experience of working in a school environment is desirable but not essential
35 hours per week
Actual Salary Range: £19,312-£20,903 (Blue Coat School Grade 3)
Closing date: Tuesday 28 June 2022 at 9am
Start date: as soon as possible