- Results will be available between 9.15 a.m. and 10.30 a.m.
- You should come to Shirley Hall via the Clock Tower entrance where members of staff will be available to give you your results.
- We will confirm that you have achieved the required results and your A Level subject choices. If there is a problem with any of your choices then staff will be available to support and guide you.
- All A Level subject choices must be confirmed before you leave the building.
- You do need to attend in person, unless there are exceptional circumstances. If for any reason you cannot be there you must give written authorisation for the School to email you your results. Results grades only will be emailed to you (not individual module scores) and this may not be until much later on in the day. It is your responsibility, if the results are emailed, that you check that you have achieved the required results and email the School as soon as possible to confirm your A Level subjects.
- If you require re-marks then you must pay before the re-mark request is submitted. Forms will be available.
- It is important that you attend School on results day during the period of 11.00 a.m. and 12 noon.
- You will be given a form to complete detailing all your GCSE grades and asked to attach a copy of your results from your school. Members of staff will be available in Shirley Hall to receive copies and confirm your place. It is ideal if you attend in person. If we do not receive a copy of your results at that time your place will not be confirmed. Many students who have not received offers come to School on results day seeking places. Consequently, if we do not hear from you it is likely that the place will be offered to another student.
- We will confirm that you have achieved the required results and your A Level subject choices.
- If you are intending to change your subject choices we will take the information and update you on the decision later that day or shortly after.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday 24th August.