The Blue Coat School Parents Association is a hugely important part of our School community.
The PA has played an active role in supporting the School over the last 28 years, organising a fantastic calendar of events to raise funds.
As well as assisting the School’s clubs, societies and other fundraising projects, the PA also provides the opportunity for staff and parents to meet together socially.
We enthusiastically fundraise for a variety of projects and activities – our aim is to fund the ‘extras’ that enable our children to have the very best opportunities and education possible at the School.
Each year we raise around £10,000, and in recent years some of our major achievements have been;
- £10,000 donation to the school library fund
- New kits for both Hockey and Football teams
- 7 Outdoor Table Tennis tables
- Sublimation printer for DT department
- Funding a school defibrillator and staff training in it’s use
- Contributed computer equipment to the ICT suite
As well as raising funds we also provide crucial support to the School, such as serving refreshments at School events such as the Christmas Carol Service, School Show and Summer concert.